Agronomy, Health and Safety
Health and Safety Induction For Harvest Staff
Training and assessment
This eLearning course aims to give harvesting staff an understanding of health and safety in harvesting operations. It introduces trainees to the hazards and risks involved with harvesting operations and to comply with health and safety legislation. The length of training may vary depending on the objectives covered, the ratio of trainee/instructor and the ability and previous experience of the trainees.
- Potential hazards during harvest
- Appropriate precautions to minimise risks
- Understand the difference between ‘hazard’ and ‘risk’
- The role of risk assessments
- The need for regulations
- Relevant legislation and Company rules
- Duties of Employees and Employers
- What happens if/when it goes wrong!
Share this course:Tweet